What is the Pressure Cure® Process?
The CMC Pressure Cure® System is based on the principle of pressurized air drying. Our system is designed not to use supplemental heat, because heat reduces test weight, grain quality, and feed value. Supplemental heat sources also cost substantially more to dry grain.
Pressure Cure® Key Components
- Commercial grade no-fines curing platform
- High volume, heavy duty air pumps
- Ventilation system
- Grain spreaders
- Grain Management System
Together these 5 components deliver the most effective means of drying in the industry, by the use of electrical energy. Choose an investment that fits your needs and make your grain worth more.
Click Here to see Retrofit Bins
KEY PRESSURE CURE® COMPONENTS:
Drying Platform: No-fines Curing Platform
The no-fines floor has the greatest open surface area in the industry, maximizing the amount of air-flow through the grain mass. Powerful air pumps force large volumes of air into the plenum chamber under your bin floor. The pressurized air then surges up through the grain mass carrying moisture out through the vents.
- 13.5% open surface area—standard industry 11% or less
- Unique design prevents fines and debris from falling through the floor
- 7″ wide plank, 18-20 gauge
- 13 ½ x 17 ½ floor supports
- Louvered perforations in planks allow for maximum airflow
KEHO Air Pumps: Balance & Performance by Design
KEHO high speed centrifugal fans are designed to give superior performance at higher static pressure, which meets the demands of today’s farming applications.
- All KEHO fans come complete with heavy duty Baldor Motors covered by a 3-year warranty
- Ranging from 3-40 HP sizes
- Aluminum extruded air-foil blade impellers are precision engineered to ensure maximum airflow and efficiency at high static pressure
- Fan cooled electric motor
Ventilation Systems: Durable, High Quality, Built to Last
The Roof Vent features galvanized steel body and heavy angle base. Three sizes are available and feature 70 º angle for proper ventilation and weather resistance.
Our Grain Spreaders evenly distribute grain and fines, preventing solid wet cores from bin wall to center and help eliminate resultant crop rot, maximizing air flow through the grain mass.
- Maximize capacities from 3,000-9,000 bu/hr
- Helps to distribute air flow evenly through the grain mass